We have the cutest Christmas cards kids can make during this festive season. These Christmas card ideas are so cute and making these can be a lovely winter activity at home.
Handmade Christmas cards are always special as they create so many special memories which you can cherish for years to come. Greeting cards are a great way to get your kids to reconnect with loved ones.
Most of these are perfect to do with toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and school-age kids. Some are great for teens and tweens too! Kids will be so excited to make these easy Christmas cards for their friends, grandparents, relatives, and teachers.
We have Christmas tree cards, handprint cards, footprint and fingerprint cards, snowman cards, stocking cards unicorn cards, and many more DIY Christmas cards for kids!
This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post at no cost to you.
Christmas tree cards
Making a mini Christmas tree on a card sounds so cute! Check out these Christmas tree cards which are sure to bring so much fun during this holiday season. Which one is your favorite?
Beaded Pipe cleaner Christmas tree card | Crafts By Ria
Easy paper Christmas tree card | Crafts By Ria
- DIY Christmas tree pop up card | Red Ted Art
- Christmas tree card made with spin art painting technique | Messy Little Monster
- Finger print Christmas tree card | Arty Crafty kids
- Nature Christmas tree card with leaves | Mother Natured
- Photo Christmas tree card | Soccer Mom Blog
- Quilled Christmas tree card | Red Ted Art
- Washi Tape card | Mama Smiles
- Christmas tree card with construction paper | Buggy and Buddy
Handprint and footprint Christmas cards
Make this Christmas memorable with cute Handprint and footprint Christmas cards. Check out these beautiful keepsake Christmas card crafts for kids.
- Handprint santa Christmas tree card | The best ideas for kids
- Handprint angel | The Soccer Mom Blog
- Night before Christmas Footprint Mouse craft | Messy Little Monster
- Handprint card with fingerprint Christmas lights | The best ideas for kids
- Mistletoes Footprint keepsake printable card | Messy Little Monster
Snowman card and stockings card
How cute are these snowman and stocking Christmas card ideas for kids!
- Snowman surprise wreath card | Crafts By Ria
- Puffy paint snowman snowglobe card | Red Ted Art
- Christmas stocking pop up card from cardstock | Soccer Mom Blog
- Stocking card made of felt | Red Ted Art
- Snowman pop up card (Video) | Crafts By Ria
Even more Christmas card ideas for kids..
We still have more ideas for you. How about a gingerbread house card or even a unicorn Christmas card?
- Easy DIY Christmas card with gemstones | Childhood101
- Gingerbread house card | Red Ted Art
- No Glue shiny card | Teach Me Mommy
- Unicorn Christmas card | Project with kids
- Reindeer card | Picklebums
- Washi tape bauble Christmas card | Ginger bread house
- Christmas card using recycled wrapping paper | School time snippets
- Christmas cards to color | Planes and Balloons
Bow tie noodle wreath card | Crafty Morning
DIY snowflake lacing card | Artsy Craftsy Mom
Did you like these cute home-made DIY Christmas card ideas for kids?
Then you may also like these:
5 easy paper Christmas crafts for kids
Thanksgiving turkey craft with buttons.
Check out this Video playlist on my YouTube channel for more amazing Christmas craft ideas!