When the leaves change colors and summer waves goodbye, celebrate the new season with our collection of easy fall crafts for kids.
We have curated more than 40 Easy Fall crafts to keep the whole family busy and create many beautiful memories. They are so easy to make and many of them are great to do at home or in classrooms!
Check out our huge collection of apple crafts, fall tree crafts, pumpkin crafts, suncatchers, fall leaf crafts, and many activity ideas such as leaf painting, leaf rubbing, stamping, and lacing. You will find a fall project for every age group, from toddlers to preschoolers, kindergarteners, and elementary school kids.
We also have a bigger collection of fall crafts for kids which you don’t want to miss!
40+ Easy Fall crafts for kids
Thinking of the fall season usually reminds us of colorful maple trees. Why not make one of these beautiful fall tree crafts to celebrate this colorful season!
- Autumn painting with cotton balls – Projects with kids
- Fall tree cork painting craft– Sunshine whispers
- Red leaf yellow leaf yarn tree– 3 dinosaurs
- Handprint fall tree craft– Simple everyday mom
- Cereal fall tree craft– 123 Homeschool 4 me
- Leaf bookmarks– Mommy Evolution
Check out these fall-themed sun catchers and sensory bottles you can make with kids! Aren’t they gorgeous?
- Fall leaf suncatchers– School time snippets
- Pumpkin suncatcher– Simple fun for kids
- Fall leaves sensory glitter bottle– Simple every day mom
- Falling leaves sensory bottle– The soccer mom blog
- Fall snow globe– Look were learning
Here are some easy apple-themed crafts and activities. We just love all of them, especially the pinecone apple crafts!
- Paper roll apple core– Non Toy gifts
- Pinecone apple craft– Non Toy gifts
- Paper strip apple craft– Fire flies and mudpies
- Apple bird feeders– Natural beach living
- Pumpkin apple stamping– In the kids kitchen
- Textured apple craft– Simple fun for kids
Have fun making an autumn leaf clay bowl or some fall-themed playdough activity!
- Autumn leaf clay bowls– Red Ted Art
- Pumpkin handprint and photo keepsake– Teach me Mommy
- Fall cooked playdough recipe– Fun with mama
Check out even more Easy fall crafts for kids!
- Magnetic squirrel and acorn fall craft– The joy of sharing
- Paper plate pumpkin– Fire flies and mudpies
- Paper bead necklace– Crafts By Ria
- Leaf painting– The best ideas for kids
- Leaf art with sharpies– Here come the girls blog
- Leaf sewing– Mother Natured
- Sew a leaf softie– Mother Natured
- Autumn leaf people– Thimble and twig
- Woodland animal craft– Blue bear wood
- Pinecone pets– Blue bear wood
- Easy candy acorns– Organized 31
- No mess Color mixing pumpkin painting– Teaching 2 and 3 year olds
- Leaf faces– Pickle bums
- Pumpkin potions fun autumn activity– Thimble and twig
- Leaf rubbing science art preschool STEAM activity– Sixth bloom
- Lacing craft– Glue stick blog
- accordion fall paper leaf– Pink stripey socks
- Autumn leaf hats– Moss wood connections
- Simple leaf lanterns– Red ted art
- Fine motor paper plate apple– A dab of glue will do
Our recommended resources
Did you like this collection of easy fall crafts for kids? Then you may also like the below 50+ Halloween crafts!
Follow our Fall board on Pinterest for more amazing fall craft ideas!