Earth Day is quickly approaching and we have gathered some simple Earth Day crafts for kids to get creative and express their love for the environment! If you are looking for ways to make the day meaningful and educational for kids, you are at the right spot!
It is important to teach our kids the importance of caring for the environment, and Earth Day is the perfect opportunity to do just that. With a combination of fun, creative crafts, and educational activities, you can make Earth Day enjoyable for children while also teaching them about what it means to be eco-friendly.
These Earth Day crafts are perfect to do in the classroom with preschoolers, kindergarteners, and elementary school kids, or at home with the whole family.
Earth Day crafts for kids
Check out this gorgeous collection of fun Earth Day crafts for kids!
- This water pollution craft with printable template is a fun craft idea to teach kids about pollution. It is a great Earth Day craft to catch kids’ attention on the various ways our oceans are polluted and its effects on sea life.
- Looking for a fun cut-and-paste craft activity for Earth Day? Kids will love this ‘I can help the earth by‘ activity to make a mini-book out of various colored papers.
- This free happy vs Sad Earth Day activity worksheet is great to talk to kids about pollution. You can use this worksheet to explain all the things that make Earth sad and happy.
- Kids will be so excited to see the earth turning happy or sad when they rotate this Happy vs Sad paper plate Earth craft
- Recycle those old egg cartons to make an adorable egg carton shark craft this Earth Day! This is a great Earth Day craft for kids to teach kids about the concept of recycling.
- This recycled egg carton tree canvas is an easy craft project for kids of all ages. This is such a great idea to turn old egg cartons into beautiful art.
- These upcycled egg carton lavender flowers are so easy to make. This is a fun recycled Earth Day craft idea for kids of many age groups as well as adults.
Unique Earth Day craft projects
- How pretty is this Earth Day flower craft ! This is a unique project to do with students. You can remind them how important it is to take care of our planet.
- This Earth Day collage is a truly stunning craft to make with kids on Earth Day. You can use your collage to spark conversations with kids about how big our planet is!
- With this simple Earth Day handprint craft, you can create a beautiful work of art that to celebrate Earth Day!
Connect with us!
Follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook for more fun craft ideas!
Leave a Reply