We have more than 50 quick Halloween crafts for kids which are so easy to make. They are so simple and most of them can be made in under 30 minutes!
These DIY Halloween crafts are great to prep your home for a Halloween party or to do on a rainy day afternoon as a family project or in classrooms.
These are perfect to do with toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and school-age kids. Many of them are great to do with teens and tweens too. You will find everything from cute spider crafts to adorable monster crafts, ghost crafts to pumpkin crafts, and many more Halloween arts and crafts to have fun with your little ones.
Don’t forget to check out these 6 cheap Halloween decor ideas which you can do with your teens!
This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post at no cost to you.
Quick Halloween crafts for kids
We have listed each Halloween craft with a link to get the step-by-step instructions. Find your favorite craft idea and check out the tutorial to learn how to make it!
Haunted House crafts
Make a fun spooky haunted house craft with your little ones this Halloween!
Recycled cardboard box haunted house | Crafts By Ria
Popsicle stick haunted house | Crafts By Ria
Printable paper witch craft | Crafts By Ria
Ghost crafts and mummy crafts
Who said ghost and mummy crafts need to be scary? We have got the cutest Halloween ghost and mummy crafts which are so easy to make!
- Tissue paper ghost craft | Rhythms of Play
- Free printable ghost Halloween craft | Printable Crush
- Halloween mummies | Creative Family Fun
- Easy Paper Ghost Craft | I Heart Crafty Things
- DIY Paper roll ghost | Non Toy Gifts
- Easy Toddler Halloween ghost craft | Rainy Day Mum
Monster crafts for kids
Aren’t these monster crafts so colorful and pretty?
Paper straw monster | Crafts By Ria
- Yarn Monsters | Blue bear wood
- Pipe Cleaner Monster craft | Sew Simple Home
- No-carve pumpkin monsters | Projects with kids
- Monster handprint craft | The best ideas for kids
Paper Bag Halloween crafts
Checkout these fun bag crafts from Frankenstein paper bag puppet to Halloween popcorn bags!
- Frankenstein Paper Bag Puppet | Simple everyday mom
- Halloween treat bags | Kimspired DIY
- DIY Halloween Popcorn bags | Simply made fun
- Cat Halloween Bag | The inspiration edit
Halloween Bat crafts
How cute are these bat crafts! The flying handprint bats are so much fun to play with!
Flying handprint bat craft | Crafts by Ria
- Spoon bat craft | The joy of sharing
- Simple accordion fold paper bat craft | I heart crafty things
- Easy Origami Bat | Red Ted Art
- Bat headband Halloween craft | Fantastic fun and learning
- Egg carton Halloween bunting | Blue bear wood
- Bat silhouette craft | Messy little monster
Fingerprint and Hand tracing crafts
These Fingerprint and hand tracing Halloween crafts make the cutest keepsakes!
- Handprint witch | The best ideas for kids
- Popsicle stick fingerprint craft | Mom envy
- Salt dough Halloween keepsake | Learning and exploring through play
- Halloween x-ray handprint craft | The ginger bread house
- Halloween handprint painting | My bored toddler
Here is the ultimate list of Pumpkin crafts perfect for the fall season and Halloween.
- Quilled Pumpkin Craft | More than a homeschool mom
- Pumpkin salt painting | Natural beach living
- Painted Jack-o-Lantern Pumpkin Rocks | Adventure in a box
- Handprint Halloween keepsake with clay | Non Toy Gifts
- Puffy paint pumpkin craft for toddlers | Messy little monster
- Jack in the box paper toy with free printable | Adventure in a box
- Spin art pumpkin for toddlers and preschoolers | Rainy day mum
- Pumpkin print keepsakes | Learning and exploring through play
- Paper Mosaic Pumpkin | The pinterested parent
- Easy Fist Bump-kins Pumpkin Craft | Thrifty Jinxy
- Halloween pumpkin salt painting | Rhythms of play
- Halloween paper cut chains | Pink stripey socks
Halloween spider crafts
Check out these super cute and easy spider crafts for kids!
Easy Paper spider craft | Crafts By Ria
- Spider handprint craft | The best ideas for kids
- Easy and cute paper spider craft | Red Ted Art
- Creepy Halloween spider craft with pipecleaners | Crafts by Courtney
- Spider Headband craft | Fantastic fun and learning
Halloween nature crafts
Get your kids closer to nature with these fun nature crafts for Halloween.
- Zombie Halloween painted rocks | Simple everyday mom
- Leaf zombie craft | Mother natured
- Leaf ghosts | Mother natured
More quick Halloween crafts for kids
Want more fun crafts? Check out this huge collection of easy Halloween crafts for kids from haunted house craft to Frankenstein Halloween sun catcher.
- Jack-O’-Lantern bead pins | Rock a bye parents
- Paper day of the dead luminaries | Red Ted Art
- Candy corn paper sculpture | Creative family fun
- Easy Halloween paintings | The pinterested parent
- Monster letter craft for preschoolers | Ginger casa
- Simple skeleton craft for kids | Simple everyday mom
- Neon Halloween banner | Projects with kids
- DIY Halloween coutdown sign | Cookies coffee and crafts
- Paper plate Halloween silhouettes | The pinterested parent
- Sugar skull pumpkin treat holders | My scrapbook evolution
- DIY Decorated wooden spoons | Slap dash mom
- Halloween colouring pages | Hattifant
- Frankenstein Halloween suncatcher | From abcs to acts
Wow! Wasn’t it such a huge collection of easy Halloween crafts for kids? We are sure you will find the perfect craft idea for kids of all ages, be it toddlers, preschoolers, tweens or teens!
Don’t forget to check out these Halloween slime recipes for kids!
You may also like to check out this gorgeous collection of fall crafts for kids!