Looking for some fun handprint Mothers Day cards to make this Mother’s Day? Not only will a handprint card show your mom all of your love, but it will also be a treasured keepsake forever.
Mother’s Day is a special time to show appreciation to the wonderful moms, aunts, step-moms, and other mother figures in your life. We have gathered some simple homemade Mother’s Day Card ideas that are incredibly easy to make.
Kids of all ages- be it toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, or school-age kids can easily get involved and make a card that will be sure to make Mom smile.
So, grab your supplies and get ready to make your mom feel extra special this Mother’s Day with a handmade handprint card.
Handprint Mothers Day cards for kids
- Kids will work on their fine motor skills by making this cute handprint cactus Mother’s Day card! This homemade card is perfect to do with kids of all ages.
- This adorable handprint flower pot craft is a great Mother’s Day card idea as well as a fun spring craft!
- How adorable is this traced hand holding a flower bouquet craft? This is such a cute little keepsake to cherish for years to come.
- This printable handprint Mother’s Day poem will surely melt Mama’s heart and is an adorable Mother’s Day gift idea!
- Make use of your kids’ old paintings to make this adorable flower handprint card!
- Make a super quick card or framed artwork gift for Mother’s Day with this handprint flower card idea.
- Make a magical unicorn handprint card this Mother’s Day with your little unicorn lovers. This is such a cute and colorful handmade card!
- When it comes to Mother’s Day, it’s all about making something heartfelt to show your mom how much she means to you and this handprint cupcake card is exactly what you need.
- Kids will love to personalize their cards to make them look more like mom with this fun Mother’s Day handprint card idea!
- If you are looking for a unique design with a fun springtime feel, this handprint bumble bee card is perfect!
- Looking for something quick and simple to make for Mother’s Day? Then you will love this handprint Mother’s Day card with free printable!
- Make this sweet flower handprint card for spring to give to someone special or for Mother’s Day to give to Mom, Nana, or Grandma!
- This handprint photo flower card makes use of both handprints and fingerprints which will be a treasured keepsake forever.
- There’s no better way to show your mom that she’s the sunshine of your life than with a cute handprint sunshine card from kids!
- This handprint Mothers Day butterfly card is a fun craft project to do with your little ones that won’t take too much time.
You may also like the below craft ideas for Mother’s day!
Easy and beautiful Mothers Day cards
Rocking paper plate teddy bear craft
Connect with us!
Follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook for more fun craft ideas!
Leave a Reply