We have curated 15 simple photo frame crafts for kids to creatively display their most cherished pictures. We love DIY photo frames as they are a great way to display photos around the house!
These handmade picture frames make beautiful decor for your rooms and are so inexpensive. You need only basic craft supplies to make them and they make thoughtful gifts for all occasions such as Fathers’ Day, Mothers’ Day, Teachers’ Day, Valentines Day and Christmas!
They are great to do with preschoolers, kindergarteners, school-age kids, teens, and tweens. These are so simple to make and perfect to be added to your arts and crafts list at home.
This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post at no cost to you.
Photo frame crafts for kids
Check out these awesome collection of easy photo frame craft ideas!
- Paper photo frame craft for kids | Crafts by Ria
2. Caterpillar themed popsicle stick picture frame | Crafts by Ria
3. Cupcake liner photo flower frame | Crafty Morning
4. Love you to pieces Father’s day photo frame | Crafty Morning
5. Cardboard picture frame | Happy Hooligans
6. Painted rock photo holder craft | Buggy and Buddy
7. Easy DIY paper picture frame | Kitchen Table Classroom
8. Recycled newspaper swirls photo frame | Red Ted Art
9. Conversation heart photo frame | Preschool inspirations
10. DIY scrabble tiles for Mothers’ Day picture frame | Buggy and Buddy
11. Photo Christmas baubles | Red Ted Art
12. Christmas photo frame ornament | Messy Little Monster
13. Craft stick photo frame craft | Kitchen Table Classroom
14. Kid made picture frame vase | I Heart Arts n Crafts
15. DIY back to school photo frame | I Heart Crafty Things
Did you like these cute photo frame making ideas?
Then check out some of our other popular crafts!
Looking for some handmade Teacher’s Day gift ideas? Check out some of the free Teacher Appreciation printable gift ideas we have collected!