We have a collection of 10 easy sun crafts for kids to celebrate the spring or summer season. These adorable sun crafts are perfect to do with toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and even for school projects.
Add these to your sun lessons or summer lesson plans and kids will have so much fun making these easy sun crafts.
If you are looking for more summer-themed craft ideas, check out our huge collection of summer crafts to keep your little ones busy throughout summer!
You will find beautiful doily sun craft, kindness-themed sun craft, paper plate sun crafts, and many more!
This post may contain affiliate links. I may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post at no cost to you.
Sun crafts for kids
Check out our amazing collection of sun crafts below!
- Doily sun craft from Crafts on Sea, a cute sun craft made from a pretty doily.
- Dancing sun puppet craft from Crafts by Ria, a cool sun marionette craft you can play with!
- Fine motor sun craft from In the playroom, a fun idea to give a great workout for little hands.
- Cereal sunshine craft from Our Kid Things, a clever craft idea to pass some time at breakfast or any time.
- Compliment sun friendship craft from Coffee and Carpool, a great kindness-themed sun craft!
- You are my sunshine craft from The Soccermom Blog, a fun spinning paper plate sun craft for kids.
- Paper plate sun sewing craft from I Heart Crafty Things , a fabulous summer craft to develop sewing skills.
- Paper plate sun craft from Simple Every Day Mom, a beautiful sun craft perfect for young kids of all ages!
- Cute Paper bowl sun craft from 123 Homeschool 4 me, a super easy sun craft idea!
- Paper plate sun craft for preschoolers from Buggy and Buddy, another great sun craft to work on fine motor and math skills!
Did you like our cute collection of sun crafts? If so, you may also want to check out some of our other popular crafts!