We love handprint crafts so much. Here is a collection of adorable handprint Christmas cards for kids to make this holiday season.
A handprint card is perfect to hand over to your child’s favorite people and makes a great keepsake! We have handprint Christmas tree cards, handprint reindeer Christmas cards, snowman handprint cards, Elf Card and many more colorful ideas to choose from!
These are great to do with toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school kids. They are so easy to make and can be made with supplies you probably already have at home. If you want more DIY Christmas card ideas for kids, check out our collection of 30 Simple Christmas cards kids can make.
Check out this collection of gorgeous handprint cards and we are sure kids will be so excited to choose their favorite one!
Easy Handprint Christmas Card ideas
Click the link below each pic to find the tutorial for your favorite craft!
- Snowman handprint Christmas card | The Best Ideas for Kids
- Santa and Elf handprint cards | Glued to my Crafts Blog
- Handprint Christmas Tree card | Crafts by Ria
- Handprint Snowman card | Learning and Exploring Through Play
- Grinch Handprint card with Printable | I Heart Arts and Crafts
- Handprint Angel Christmas card | The Soccer Mom Blog
- Handprint Christmas Tree Cards | Glued to my Crafts Blog
- Gnome handprint Card | The Best Ideas for Kids
- Elf handprint Christmas Card | Simple Everyday Mom
- Handprint Reindeer Card | Simple Everyday Mom
- Handprint Christmas Tree card | Kids Craft Room
- Handprint Santa card | A Little Pinch of Perfect
Did you like this collection of easy Handprint Christmas cards? You may also love the below DIY Christmas card ideas for kids:
Snowman Christmas Card with printable template
Snowman fingerprint pop up card
Connect with us!
Follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook for more fun craft ideas!
Leave a Reply