Spring is around the corner and we are here with the ultimate collection of spring crafts for kids. Spring is our favorite season with butterflies and flowers everywhere and nature at its best.
We have many spring-themed crafts including flower crafts, butterfly crafts, cherry blossom crafts, and many more for preschoolers, kindergarteners, and elementary school kids. These are perfect crafts to do at home or as a classroom project.
Grab your craft supplies and get ready to celebrate the spring season with these fun spring craft ideas. These crafts are easy to make and most of them can be made with basic craft materials like paper, paper plate, cardstock, popsicle sticks, etc. you already have at home.
You may also like to check out this collection of paper plate crafts where you will find some amazing spring craft ideas for kids.
Fun Spring crafts for kids
Scroll down and just click on the link for each spring craft to get detailed instructions. Have fun!
- This cherry blossom spring paper plate craft is a beautiful spring art project for kids. It involves lots of painting, cutting, and gluing activities which are enough to keep them busy for a long time.
- This colorful paper plate garden with moving bee is a must-make craft during spring!
- Here is another cherry blossom branch room decor craft that older kids are going to enjoy!
- Add a spring touch to your kids’ room with this handmade butterfly popsicle stick wreath craft.
- Have fun with this fluttering butterfly craft made of cupcake liners. Such a cute idea for spring!
- This paper flower photo frame is another spring paper craft that can be done as a mini family project!
- Ohh How we love lavenders! This paper lavender craft is one of our popular spring crafts you must try today!
- This fingerprint button flower card is a simple spring craft idea that can also be made for Mother’s day!
- Have fun rolling several paper strips by making this pretty paper butterfly spring craft!
Paper plate rainbow craft with free printable
Handprint chick card with free printable for Easter and Spring
Looking for a fun kid-friendly photo frame craft idea? How about a caterpillar popsicle stick picture frame?
You may also like to check out this video on making an adorable spring chick craft. This is a quick and easy craft made with tissue papers.
We also have some easy Easter crafts for kids to get kids in the holiday spirit.
Be sure to bookmark this page and check it out often as we update it regularly with more fun spring crafts for kids!